McCall’s Haunted Barn and Corn Maze are highly recognized in regional haunt ratings. Our dedicated haunt actors are the key to our haunt tradition. We are grateful to our core group of haunters who migrate back to the Barn and Corn Maze year after year.
Looking to build your acting resume? Are you a high energy, late nighter? What’s your fear factor potential? See if you have what it takes to haunt a 10-night gig at McCall’s Haunted Farm!
- Costume, makeup, props provided
- Must be creative plus take direction well
- Take responsibility for the care of your scene
- Reliable for entire season
- Minimum age to haunt is 16
Are you looking to expand your extreme special effects makeup skills? We have makeup artist opportunities! Fill out the Haunt application, specify your makeup skills, provide samples at your interview and plan to be contacted for a makeup audition to be scheduled in Sept.
McCall’s Haunted Farm OPENING Night is Fri. Oct. 2 running Friday/Saturday nights through Sat. Oct. 31.
If you can provide visitors an unforgettable experience that is fun AND scary–where visitors feel both freaked out AND safe, click the Haunted Farm application, let us know about your best scare capabilities and submit for consideration. Then click to set up your group interview. We hope to meet you soon!
Starting wages for 2020 haunt actors: $9.00 per hour.
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM? FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Click on application, fill it out completely. Click to submit.
Fill Out This Form
2. REQUIRED: Click to sign up for a group interview.
Your click takes you to TicketLeap to sign up for a Zoom meeting or an in-person interview.
3. Make a good impression at your interview: prove you are reliable, demonstrate your potential and put yourself in good consideration for our haunt teams.
Applicants will be notified if they are hired to haunt at McCall’s Haunted Farm this 2020 season and what they’ll need to do next. (Due to Covid, 2020 season is pending approval to open.)